Forecast as of 9:31 am EST on January 2, 2014
St Lawrence River From Cape Vincent To St Regis
Rest Of Today
Northeast winds 15 to 20 knots. A chance of snow late this morning...then snow this afternoon.
Northeast winds 15 to 20 knots diminishing to 10 to 15 knots. Snow through early evening...then snow showers likely. A chance of snow showers late.
North winds 5 to 10 knots becoming west. Becoming mostly sunny.
Southwest winds 10 knots or less becoming south 10 to 15 knots. Partly to mostly cloudy.
South winds 15 to 20 knots. A chance of snow showers Saturday night.
Southwest winds 5 to 15 knots becoming north. A chance of snow showers during the day...then snow likely Sunday night.
West winds 5 to 15 knots increasing to 15 to 20 knots. A chance of snow showers.
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
- Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY
- Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY
- Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY
- Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River
- Lake Ontario, Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River beyond 5 nm offshore
St. Lawrence River
Canadian portions of the Great Lakes
Marine & Boating
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Alexandria Bay, NY||32.0 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|Prince Edward Pt||45135||31 °F||0.66 ft|
|Lake Ontario Buoy 20NM North Northeast of Rochester, NY||45012||0.66 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Alexandria Bay, NY|
|Superior Shoals, NY|
|Thousand I Brdg NY|
|Galloo Island, NY|
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. DO NOT RELY ON THIS DATA FOR DECISIONS THAT CAN RESULT IN HARM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING.