...Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 3 PM akst this afternoon west of the Tok cutoff...
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow remains in effect until 3 PM akst this afternoon.
* Location...west of the Tok cutoff.
* Snow...storm total accumulation 20 to 30 inches since Friday.
* Blowing snow...will cause low visibility in passes.
* Timing...snow will diminish this afternoon.
* Impacts...visibility will be very poor and snow will accumulate into drifts. Whiteout conditions should be expected. Travel and outdoor activities will be difficult.
A Winter Storm Warning means one or more significant winter weather hazards are occurring or expected.