... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 PM akst
A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 PM akst
* Location... from Isabel Pass west.
* Snow... 8 to 16 inches of additional snowfall through Wednesday
afternoon for a storm total of 12 to 18 inches. Heavy snow will
fall south of trims Camp with amounts much lighter to the north.
* Winds... south gusting to 70 mph.
* Timing... heavy snow will continue through Wednesday. Winds will
increase this afternoon and remain strong through late Wednesday
* Impacts... visibility may be greatly reduced. Travel and
outdoor activities will be difficult.
A Winter Storm Warning means one or more significant winter
weather hazards are occurring or expected.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Alaska Range Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 2:23 PM AKST on November 24, 2015