... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 6 am to 6 PM CST Monday...
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a lake
Wind Advisory... which is in effect from 6 am to 6 PM CST Monday.
* Event... low pressure will bring a strong pressure gradient to
the area Monday morning resulting in strong northwest winds.
* Areas affected... this will affect much of Arkansas.
* Timing... the strongest winds will occur between 6 am and 6 PM
* Winds... strong northwest winds of 15 to 25 mph will gust to 35
mph or more.
* Impacts... boaters need to use extra caution.
Additionally... winds this strong can make driving difficult at
times... especially for high profile vehicles.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Fulton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 2:12 PM CST Feb. 7, 2016 – National Weather Service