The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark
* until Thursday July 30.
* At 07 PM Monday the stage was 43.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* At 43.0 feet... casinos are open and unaffected. In Mississippi,
Lake Road in nel-win Camp is flooding. Fields on Fox Island are
flooding. In Arkansas, Road from the levee to the sport shooting
Camp west of harrah's casino is covered.
Lat... Lon 3491 9062 3491 9022 3480 9034 3450 9051
3455 9059 3476 9074
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 8:35 PM CDT on July 27, 2015
Statement as of 8:36 PM CDT on July 27, 2015
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Helena
* until Saturday August 01.
* At 08 PM Monday the stage was 40.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 44.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 40.5 feet Tuesday July 28.
* At 41.0 feet... in Mississippi,farm buildings inside the levee
southwest of Friars Point are beginning to flood.
Lat... Lon 3455 9070 3455 9059 3450 9051 3412 9066
Statement as of 3:27 PM CDT on July 27, 2015
... Heat advisory remains in effect until 8 PM CDT Tuesday...
* heat index readings... between 105 and 110 degrees. Overnight
low temperatures from the middle 70s to lower 80s will provide
little relief for those without air conditioning.
* Timing... hottest part of the day between 11 am and 8 PM.
Uncomfortably warm and humid through the rest of the period.
* Impacts... increased risk of heat-related illnesses including
heat exhaustion and heat stroke if you do not take the proper
A heat advisory means that a period of hot temperatures is
expected. The combination of hot temperatures and high humidity
will combine to create a situation in which heat illnesses are
possible. Drink plenty of fluids... stay in an air-conditioned
room... stay out of the sun... and check up on relatives and
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 7:13 PM CDT on July 27, 2015
... Public information statement...
NOAA weather radios in the area may be broadcasting erroneous
NWS Memphis has been informed that weather radios in Madison
County and possibly surrounding areas are broadcasting an
evacuation message. There is no need for evacuation. Please
disregard any evacuation messages.