... Red flag warning remains in effect from 11 am this morning to
7 PM MST this evening for strong winds and low relative humidity
for fire weather zone 102...
... Red flag warning in effect from 11 am to 7 PM MST Friday for
strong winds and low relative humidity for fire weather zone
The National Weather Service in Las Vegas has issued a red flag
warning for strong winds and low relative humidity... which is in
effect from 11 am to 7 PM MST Friday.
* Affected area... in Arizona... fire weather zone 102 northwest
* Timing... gusty southwest winds will form during the afternoons and
evenings both today and Friday.
* Wind... southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to between 35 and
* Humidity... 5 to 10 percent.
* Impacts... the combination of gusty winds... low relative
humidity and dry fuels can create conditions that are
favorable for extreme fire behavior.
A red flag warning means critical fire weather conditions are
either occurring or imminent. Please advise the appropriate fire
weather officials in the field of this red flag warning.