... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 9 am MST
* timing... snow will develop tonight and may be heavy at times
through Tuesday night. Lighter snow is expected on Sunday.
* Snow accumulation... 1 to 2 feet by Wednesday. Heaviest snow on
southwest facing slopes.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 25 mph with higher gusts at times.
* Visibility... restricted at times in snow and blowing snow.
* Impacts... travel is expected to become difficult or impossible
this weekend into Wednesday.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow are
expected or occurring. Strong winds and blowing snow are also
possible. This will make travel very hazardous or impossible.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Flattops Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 7:50 PM MST on February 28, 2015