... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Thursday afternoon through
Thursday evening for wind and low relative humidity for gusty
winds and low humidity...
The National Weather Service in Denver has issued a Fire Weather
Watch for wind and low relative humidity... which is in effect
from Thursday afternoon through Thursday evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zones 214 and 241.
* Timing... southwest winds will increase Thursday afternoon with
decreasing humidity. Winds will decrease Thursday evening.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph possible
* Relative humidity... 7-12 percent during the afternoon and early
* Impacts... the gusty winds and low humidity may cause rapid fire
growth or extreme fire behavior of any existing or new fires.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.