The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until Monday morning.
* At 8:15 PM Saturday the stage was 16.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Monday morning.
* Impact: at 15.0 feet: minor lowland flooding begins. This level is
the top of the bank at the Marina.
Lat... Lon 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Gulf Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 9:17 PM CDT on April 25, 2015
Statement as of 5:47 PM EDT on April 25, 2015
... Record high temperature set at Apalachicola...
A record high temperature of 87 degrees was set at Apalachicola
today. This breaks the old record of 86 set in 2006.