The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* From late tonight, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:15 PM Thursday the stage was 13.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by early tomorrow and continue to
rise to near 16.4 feet by tomorrow evening. The river will fall
below flood stage by Saturday evening.
* Impact: at 15.0 feet: minor lowland flooding begins. This level is
the top of the bank at the Marina.
Lat... Lon 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Gulf Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 7:30 PM CST on February 26, 2015