The National Weather Service in Taunton, MA has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Sudbury River at Saxonville.
* Until Thursday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 9.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to
rise to near 10.1 feet by after midnight tonight. The river will
fall below flood stage by early Thursday morning.
* Impact... at 10.0 feet... flooding will affect low lying areas along
the river in Wayland... including a portion of shore Road and Pelham
Island Road near Heards pond.
511 PM EDT Tue Jun 18 2013
The Flood Warning continues for
the Charles River at Dover.
* Until late Wednesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 5.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 5.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 5.0 feet... people living along the Charles River should
prepare for flooding of low lying areas along the river.
Susceptible locations include low lying areas along Fisher Street
in Needham and a small area on the South Natick and Wellesley line
along River Street.