The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Aitkin.
* At 7:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 12.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 12.5 feet by
early Friday morning. The river will fall below flood stage early
* At 13.0 feet... the boat ramp at Aitkin City Park floods. A few
driveways become covered with water in the ceadarbrook area..
this crest compares to a previous crest of 12.3 feet on Apr 17 2011.
Lat... Lon 4650 9370 4630 9420 4644 9420 4655 9415
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
South Aitkin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 8:27 PM CDT on May 26, 2015