... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 PM this
evening to noon CST Sunday...
* expect snow to develop through the evening and continue
moderately during the overnight hours. The snow will diminish
around noon Sunday.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 9 PM this evening
and 4 am Sunday.
* Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches are expected... with
locally higher amounts near 6 inches over day and Marshall
* Look for reduced visibilities at times due to snow and blowing
* Plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Big Stone Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:06 PM CST Feb. 13, 2016 – National Weather Service