... Winter Storm Warning in effect from noon Wednesday to 6 am CST
The National Weather Service in Memphis has issued a Winter Storm
Warning for freezing rain... sleet and snow... which is in effect
from noon Wednesday to 6 am CST Thursday. The Winter Storm Watch
is no longer in effect.
* Snow/sleet/ice accumulations... snow accumulations of 1 to 4
inches... sleet accumulations of 0.5 to 1.5 inches... and ice
accumulations of a quarter of an inch are expected.
* Timing... 12 PM CST Wednesday to 6 am CST Thursday.
* Impacts... travel will become hazardous. Sporadic power outages
will be possible.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow...
sleet... and ice are expected or occurring. Strong winds are also
possible. This will make travel very hazardous or impossible.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marshall Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 2:08 AM CST on March 03, 2015
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 7:20 AM CST on March 03, 2015
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CST this
* visibility... a quarter of a mile or less.
* Timing... through 10 am CST this morning.
* Impacts... travel may become hazardous in fog prone areas.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.