...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST Sunday...
* timing...snow will occur tonight with some additional accumulations likely into early Sunday afternoon.
* Storm total snow...accumulations of 4 to 6 inches.
* Winds/visibility...northeast winds will become north or northwest 20 to 30 mph and gusty late tonight and Sunday.
* Main impact...roads will become snow covered...icy and hazardous. Blowing snow on Sunday will reduce visibility and make it difficult to keep the roads clear... especially in open and rural areas.
* Other impacts...the cold combined with the wind will drop wind chills below zero on Sunday.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow and or blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.