... Wind chill watch in effect from late Saturday night through
The National Weather Service in gray has issued a wind chill
watch... which is in effect from late Saturday night through
* Hazard types... dangerous wind chill readings.
* Wind chill... as low as 32 below due to temperatures 10 below
to 1 above zero... and winds northwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts
up to 25 mph.
* Timing... late Saturday night and Sunday morning.
* Impacts... frostbite and hypothermia if unprotected from the
* Winds... northwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... 10 below to 1 above zero.
A wind chill watch means the there is the potential for a
combination of very cold air and strong winds to create
dangerously low wind chill values. Monitor the latest forecasts
and warnings for updates on this situation.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Hillsborough Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Chill Watch
Issued: 6:03 PM EST Feb. 11, 2016 – National Weather Service