... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 am EST
* hazard types... snow and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches.
* Timing... snow begins late this afternoon and continues into the
pre-dawn hours before ending. Precipitation could briefly mix
with or change to sleet or freezing rain as it ends.
* Impacts... Road will become snow covered and slippery.
* Winds... south 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Temperatures... around 30.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Hillsborough Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:06 PM EST on March 03, 2015