...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 7 PM this evening to 7 am EST Monday...
* hazard types...snow, sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations...less than an inch of snow and sleet, with a light Glace of ice.
* Timing...snow is expected to move into the region late today, then mix with and change to sleet and freezing rain late tonight before changing to mostly rain around daybreak Monday.
* Impacts...hazardous travel conditions tonight and early Monday, which could slow the Monday morning commute.
* Winds...southeast 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Temperatures...mainly in the lower 30s this evening, then rising through the 30s into lower 40s Monday morning. The temperatures should then fall into the 20s late Monday afternoon.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving. It does not take much ice to result in slippery conditions on untreated surfaces, especially bridges and overpasses.