...Wind Advisory in effect from 9 PM this evening to 6 PM MST Sunday...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind Advisory...which is in effect from 9 PM this evening to 6 PM MST Sunday.
* Location...this includes the western mountains and adjacent Highlands...the northeast Highlands...south Central Highlands...Estancia valley and Guadalupe County.
* Winds...northwest 25 to 40 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Timing...winds will strengthen tonight over the highest elevations and adjacent Highlands. Strong winds will continue through Sunday before diminishing early Sunday evening.
* Visibility...no visibility restrictions are expected.
* Local impacts...strong Crosswinds on north to south and northeast to southwest oriented roads are expected. Difficult driving conditions are expected for high profile vehicles.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra attention should be given to cross winds.