Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 9:21 PM EST on December 08, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 am EST
* locations... southern tier and Finger Lakes regions of New York.
* Hazards... freezing drizzle, possibly mixed with light snow and
* Snow accumulations... a dusting through morning.
* Ice accumulations... less than one tenth of an inch through mid
* Timing... flurries will continue, then quickly transition to
light freezing rain and sleet after midnight. Light freezing
rain and freezing drizzle will continue through early Monday
morning... before changing to light rain by mid morning.
* Temperatures... in the mid 20s.
* Impacts... freezing drizzle leading to icing on area roadways
late tonight and Monday morning.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Please report snowfall and/or ice amounts to the National Weather
Service by calling toll free at 1-877-633-6772... or by email at
Nearby Radar Stations