The Flood Warning continues for
the hoosic river at Eagle Bridge.
* From 6 am Thursday until Thursday evening.
* At 8 PM Wednesday the stage was 8.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 11 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river is forecast to rise above flood stage by 6 am
Thursday and continue to rise to near 11.7 feet by 8 am Thursday.
The river is forecast to fall below flood stage after 1 PM
* Impact... at 11 feet... two families on River Road affected. Water
on County Route 103 between Route 67 and the Covered Bridge.
Fld observed forecast
2 am 8 am 2 PM 8 PM 2 am
location stg stg day time Thu Thu Thu Thu Fri
Eagle Bridge 11.0 8.2 Wed 08 PM 8.6 11.7 10.9 9.2 10.0