... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 7 am PST
A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 7 am PST Saturday.
* Snow accumulations: 5 to 10 inches
* elevation: heaviest snow above 3000 feet this morning. Snow
levels will rise above 4000 feet this afternoon... then fall
again below 3000 feet by Saturday morning.
* Timing: moderate to heavy snow is expected this morning and
will last until early Saturday morning.
* Locations include: Brothers... Paulina... Prairie city... Seneca
* impacts: snow packed roads will make travel difficult. This
includes along highways 20... 26... and 395.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means significant snow
accumulations are expected. Snowfall intensities will be heavy
enough to substantially reduce visibilities at times. For
additional weather information... check our web site at
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ochoco-John Day Highlands Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 5:14 AM PST on February 27, 2015