...Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from late Saturday night through Monday morning...
* snow accumulations...6 inches or greater.
* Snow beginning...early Sunday.
* Period of most intense snow...Sunday afternoon and overnight.
* Snow ending...Monday afternoon.
* Impacts...hazardous travel conditions are expected due to reduced visibility and snow accumulation.
A Winter Storm Watch means that snow accumulation may severely impact travel. Prepare for winter weather and monitor the latest forecasts via the National Weather Service homepage NOAA Weather Radio or other news media.