The Flood Warning continues for
the S.F. Fork Forked Deer river near Halls
* until Monday November 30.
* At 08 PM Saturday the stage was 9.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 10.5 feet Sunday November 29.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage Saturday November 28 and will
continue rising to near 10.5 feet by Sunday November 29. The river
will fall below flood stage Monday November 30.
* At 10.5 feet... flooding on agriculture land near the river.
Lat... Lon 3595 8948 3600 8940 3589 8932 3584 8940
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Crockett Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 8:21 PM CST on November 28, 2015
Statement as of 01:55 am CDT on November 29, 2015
... Record high minimum temperature set at Tupelo...
a record high minimum temperature of 60 degrees was set at Tupelo
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 57 set in 1957.