... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 3 PM Wednesday to noon
The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory which is in effect from 3 PM Wednesday to noon
* Timing... from 3 PM Wednesday through noon Thursday.
* Precipitation type... freezing rain... becoming a mix of light
sleet and light snow.
* Accumulation... up to one tenth of an inch of ice... up to one
half inch of sleet and less than one inch of snow.
* Main impact... snow... sleet and ice will create hazardous travel
conditions... especially Wednesday evening through early
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of winter
precipitation may cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and plan on some travel delays.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Parker Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:08 PM CST on March 03, 2015
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 4:31 PM CST on March 03, 2015
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 6 am CST Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 6 am CST Wednesday.
* Visibility... 1/4 mile or less at times.
* Impacts... reduced visibility will make driving hazardous.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will be reduced to less
than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down... use your low-beam
headlights... and leave plenty of distance between you and the
vehicle ahead of you.