... The Flood Warning extended until Wednesday evening... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Mineola, Texas.
* Until Wednesday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 715 am Monday the stage was 13.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage late this Monday morning and continue
to rise to near 14.5 feet by Tuesday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by Wednesday morning.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... expect flooding of secondary roadways with
picnic and recreational areas flooded as well.
Lat... Lon 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550 3273 9574
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wood Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 8:47 AM CDT on April 20, 2015