Tornado Watch 125 remains in effect until 900 am CDT for the
. Texas counties included are
Angelina Atascosa Austin
Bastrop Bee Brazos
Burleson Caldwell Cherokee
Colorado DeWitt Fayette
Fort Bend frio Goliad
Gonzales Gregg Grimes
Guadalupe Hardin Harris
Harrison Houston Jackson
Jasper Karnes La Salle
Lavaca Lee Liberty
Live Oak McMullen Madison
Marion Montgomery Nacogdoches
Newton Panola Polk
Rusk Sabine San Augustine
San Jacinto Shelby Smith
Trinity Tyler Upshur
Victoria Walker Waller
Washington Wharton Wilson
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Goliad Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 2:03 AM CDT on April 27, 2015
Statement as of 8:57 PM CDT on April 26, 2015
... Flood Warning extended until late Thursday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for the San Antonio River at Goliad.
* From Monday afternoon to late Thursday morning... or until the warning
* At 8 PM Sunday... the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by Monday afternoon. Crest near 28.5
feet by noon on Wednesday. The river will fall below flood stage by
late Thursday morning.
* At 30.0 feet moderate lowland flooding occurs, covering much of
camping area at Goliad State Park.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
San Antonio River
Goliad 25 14.1 sun 8 PM 20.1 26.9 28.1 26.2 16.9
Lat... Lon 2871 9772 2878 9762 2855 9690 2848 9692