... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Monday evening
through Thursday morning...
* locations... along and just west of the Blue Ridge mountains.
* Hazard types... snow showers.
* Accumulations... significant persistent snow accumulations
especially along higher west facing slopes.
* Timing... heavier snow showers Monday night through Wednesday
* Impacts... roads will become snow covered and slick.
* Temperatures... in the lower 20s.
* Wind chills... as cold as 5 to 15 below zero Wednesday night.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wythe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Watch
Issued: 9:34 PM EST Feb. 7, 2016 – National Weather Service