... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 7 PM this evening
to 7 PM EST Thursday...
* precipitation types... wintry mix this evening... then snow...
heavy at times.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches.
* Timing... rain changes to wintry mix this evening then all snow
overnight through Thursday. Snow heaviest late tonight through
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s... dropping into the lower 20s.
* Winds... northwest 10 to 15 mph.
* Impacts... roads will be snow covered with visibility reduced
to one- quarter mile at times. Traveling will be dangerous.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight...
food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Grant Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 1:31 PM EST on March 04, 2015