... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM EST
* precipitation type... snow.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 5 to 10 inches.
* Timing... snow will continue through Wednesday and may become
heavy at times. Periods of snow will continue into Wednesday
night and Thursday.
* Impacts... snow covered roads and travel disruptions.
* Winds... west 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures... in the mid to upper 20s.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Mineral Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 6:11 PM EST Feb. 8, 2016 – National Weather Service