looking for snow
|By: 13pink, 5:58 PM GMT on January 25, 2007||+0|
ok its time to go up to the real snow country up in CA, the Sierras. Getting ready to head up to Bear Valley on Hwy 4. Am not sure about the snow level but we plan to go up with our sleds and dogs and do some dog sledding! I know that the dogs are going to be happy. They've been waiting. Been too busy to head up there yet this year. Working on my pump and water system which hasn't done well in the freeze. Pipes froze and popped off other pipes, etc. Got a new pump so hopefully we'll be up and running. Will plug in some pictures next week. Hope everyone is doing great.
|Permalink | A A A|
13pink doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013