Sitting here awaiting Isaac's arrival. A little tense and nervous as we are a few miles south of New Orleans in Plaquemines Parish. The are getting ready to close the new flood wall at midnight going south on Hwy 23. Once it is completely shut people will still be able to come north via the levee. They have evacuation centers open right across the highway from us, so I guess we are okay staying. I had been weighing the odds of leaving with a brain surgery patient, kids, and 88 yr old and little money until the slow down I felt I was making the right decisions, but now I think it is a little late to run definitely do not want to be stuck in out bound traffic when Isaac comes. Praying he remains unorganized as he rain and size added with the length of time he will affect us in Belle Chasse will be bad enough. Hello to all the WUBAS it has been way too long!!!!!!