SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 12:26 PM GMT on February 04, 2012||+0|
Clearing, sun up over Ross Island, a few flurries reluctant to give it up. Temp -5C, a slight draft from north, sunny and cool for the next couple of days.
Emily off to Quispam to check see what is going on in that location. Hopefully she can do a foray and locate a suitable prom dress, not that I ain't lloking forward to participating in that excercise.
Will gather up my wood harvesting tools, and a little ambition head into the bush - if my fourwheeler will kick over. Hasn't been going since fall, battery no doubt iffy.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013