Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 63 and it feels like 63. Highs will continue to range between 75 and 90 with lows between 49 and 66. There is a 70% chance of am showers this morning. There is a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms next Sunday with a 40% chance for both Monday and Tuesday. A 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms is forecasted for next Wednesday. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 61 and it feels like 61. Todays high is 78 and a low of 52 with a 70% chance of am thundershowers. Thursdays high is 77. Hope yall are having a great Wednesday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.