Forefather's Day--Wednesday, December 21, 2011
|By: YohoLake, 3:04 AM GMT on December 22, 2011||+0|
We arrived back home after a quick visit with relatives on Grand Manan and in St. Stephen. Both trips on the ferry went well and the highways were wet with no ice. Quite a bit of fog in places. The temperature at the lake at 11:00 p.m. is 0C (32F) and forecast to warm up overnight.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013