Freezing Rain at Yoho--Friday, December 12, 2008
|By: YohoLake, 2:16 PM GMT on December 12, 2008||+0|
Some heavy-duty freezing rain (ice rain) overnight, fortunately we did not lose our power (unlike many others in the area). It has now warmed up and we are getting rain, things are forecast to improve during the day. The temperature is 0C (32F). I hope it continues to improve as we are hosting a neighbourhood Christmas Open House this evening.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013