|By: evitae, 5:41 PM GMT on April 03, 2012||+0|
As this year has been a season of the unexpected, and brings to my mind thoughts of 1989, the year of Hugo. If you're a Charlestonian that remembers Hugo, as if anyone that experienced it will ever forget, what was the worst and best that happened to you? For me, the worst was the sounds then that bone chilling absolute silence, the best would have to be the strangers that became great friends as everyone pitched in and helped. Comments anyone?
|Updated: 5:45 PM GMT on April 03, 2012||Permalink | A A A|
evitae doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013