Monitoring AOI In Open Atlantic
|By: hurricaneben, 8:43 PM GMT on July 24, 2012||+0|
The Atlantic is relatively on the quiet side except for one area of interest (Invest 98L), with gale force winds, over the Open Atlantic Waters which could develop into something a bit more before hitting colder waters in 2-3 days. The NHC gives this a 40% chance of tropical cyclone formation, which is up quite a bit from the 10% earlier this morning. Thing is: if it forms into a TD or TS (or not), it should most likely stay clear of land though one model takes into Nova Scotia (the rest keep it at sea).
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013