|By: tropicalthought, 11:40 PM GMT on April 21, 2012||+0|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
San Francisco has a unique micro climate. Each neighborhood has different amounts of sun vs. fog based on the location, the hills and the wind.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014