Foggy for the Fireworks
|By: tropicalthought, 6:15 PM GMT on May 27, 2012||+0|
I would love to see the Golden Gate Bridge 75 Anniversary Festival, but it's going to be foggy and it will really be hard to get there, and you would have to go early and stay all day. It sounds like an endurance test. I wish I had a home with a view of the bridge. I would have a viewing party.
|Permalink | A A A|
San Francisco has a unique micro climate. Each neighborhood has different amounts of sun vs. fog based on the location, the hills and the wind.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014