Maps & Radar
Photos & Video
- Japan: Landslides, Flooding Kill at Least 40; Dozens Still Missing in Hiroshima
- Tropical Threat For Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. East Coast Ahead?
- Hiroshima, Japan, Landslides and Flooding Kill at Least 39, Including 3 Children; Dozens Missing
- Tropical Storm Lowell: Eastern Pacific Cyclone to Enhance Southern California Surf, Desert Rainfall
- Heat Wave For Midwest, Southeast
- All News
Maps and Radar
Updated: 1:00 AM GMT on August 23, 2014
About this map
This colored contour map shows the current air quality index (AQI) with respect to ozone pollution, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The key below the index corresponds to the AQI for each color.
|Get Free Weather Stickers®|
|Upload Your Photos|
|Weather™ API for Developers NEW!|
|Become a Site Member|
|Find us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.
Advertise On This Site
Weather Underground has extensive targeting capabilities to fulfill all of your client's advertising needs.