Maps & Radar
Photos & Video
- NASA: September 2014 Hottest In Recorded Weather History
- Pentagon: Climate Change Is 'Immediate' National Security Risk
- As Climate Change Warms Oceans, Fish Move Toward Poles
- Cyclones and Climate Change: The $9.7 Trillion Problem
- Coral Reef Damage Could Cost the World $1 Trillion Every Year: UN
- All News
Maps and Radar
Updated: 1:00 AM GMT on October 24, 2014
About this map
This colored contour map shows the current air quality index (AQI) with respect to ozone pollution, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The key below the index corresponds to the AQI for each color.
|Get Free Weather Stickers®|
|Upload Your Photos|
|Weather™ API for Developers NEW!|
|Become a Site Member|
|Find us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.
Advertise On This Site
Weather Underground has extensive targeting capabilities to fulfill all of your client's advertising needs.