Weather Radar Updated: 1:10 AM GMT on April 24, 2014

Map of U.S. NEXRAD and TDWR Radar Stations

  • TDWR (High-Def)
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID County State Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D0 Wichita TX 65 dBZ 35,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 80% Chance 100% Chance 1.75 in. 21 knots WSW (252)
F0 Throckmorton TX 67 dBZ 47,000 ft. 73 kg/m² 100% Chance 100% Chance 2.75 in. 23 knots W (266)
C1 Edwards KS 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 29 knots SW (227)
O6 Sheridan KS 54 dBZ 38,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 12 knots NNE (26)
F1 Stafford KS 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (246)
H5 Kiowa OK 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 51 knots WSW (241)
N1 Stafford KS 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (231)
O0 Throckmorton TX 71 dBZ 36,000 ft. 71 kg/m² 100% Chance 100% Chance 3.75 in. 23 knots W (264)
J1 Throckmorton TX 68 dBZ 42,000 ft. 63 kg/m² 100% Chance 100% Chance 3.00 in. 23 knots W (266)
W4 Sterling TX 67 dBZ 34,000 ft. 59 kg/m² 90% Chance 100% Chance 2.25 in. 16 knots WSW (243)
Z0 Wichita TX 67 dBZ 35,000 ft. 55 kg/m² 90% Chance 100% Chance 2.25 in. 23 knots WSW (254)
B3 Sterling TX 68 dBZ 33,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 90% Chance 100% Chance 2.00 in. 16 knots WSW (244)
R1 Wichita TX 68 dBZ 34,000 ft. 53 kg/m² 80% Chance 100% Chance 1.75 in. 21 knots WSW (251)
G5 Coke TX 62 dBZ 37,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 70% Chance 100% Chance 1.50 in. 16 knots WSW (249)
O1 Wichita TX 62 dBZ 36,000 ft. 55 kg/m² 70% Chance 100% Chance 1.50 in. 21 knots WSW (251)
F4 Graham KS 60 dBZ 37,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 70% Chance 100% Chance 1.50 in. 31 knots WSW (241)
H7 Thomas KS 59 dBZ 31,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 70% Chance 100% Chance 1.50 in. 29 knots SW (218)
L3 Coke TX 68 dBZ 28,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 50% Chance 100% Chance 1.00 in. 16 knots WSW (246)
T6 Sheridan KS 59 dBZ 32,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 50% Chance 100% Chance 1.00 in. 6 knots WSW (258)
X3 Fisher TX 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 40% Chance 100% Chance 1.00 in. 33 knots WSW (238)
T8 Sheridan KS 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 40% Chance 100% Chance 1.00 in. 41 knots SSW (209)
O7 Sheridan KS 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 50% Chance 100% Chance 1.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
F1 Harlan NE 62 dBZ 30,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% Chance 80% Chance 0.75 in. 31 knots SW (217)
M7 Greer OK 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 27 knots WSW (244)
P0 Archer TX 55 dBZ 34,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 25 knots WSW (243)
R4 Fisher TX 55 dBZ 30,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 33 knots WSW (238)
W3 Hamilton NE 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (252)
Y3 Adams NE 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (247)
A6 Graham KS 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 39 knots SW (218)
C6 Stafford KS 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SW (229)
L5 Custer OK 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 33 knots SW (234)
E7 Graham KS 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 37 knots SW (219)
V4 Greer OK 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (237)
F0 Ford KS 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SW (226)
U3 Custer OK 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SW (235)
N0 Maverick TX 72 dBZ 41,000 ft. 68 kg/m² 100% Chance 100% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NW (315)
E0 Maverick TX 69 dBZ 48,000 ft. 75 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NW (324)
Q1 Throckmorton TX 61 dBZ 50,000 ft. 69 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (271)
M1 Graham KS 58 dBZ 44,000 ft. 59 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (246)
O9 Colfax NE 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
H2 Buffalo NE 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (228)
O2 Caddo OK 55 dBZ 36,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (252)
M3 Caddo OK 55 dBZ 34,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (256)
A3 Blaine OK 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (247)
J1 Harlan NE 54 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (222)
M6 York NE 54 dBZ 12,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (220)
L7 Blaine OK 53 dBZ 34,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (215)
R6 Nance NE 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (217)
C1 Ford KS 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (224)
V0 Carroll IL 52 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WNW (302)
U1 Maverick TX 51 dBZ 5,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
T1 Plymouth IA 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (242)
P1 Edwards KS 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (222)
I2 Nance NE 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (253)
X1 Tillman OK 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (251)
N5 Blaine OK 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (245)
B5 Graham KS 50 dBZ 25,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (246)
O0 York NE 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 62 knots SW (215)
T2 Blaine OK 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (248)
W5 Custer OK 49 dBZ 27,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (232)
G5 Richland WI 49 dBZ 8,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (272)
S3 Arapahoe CO 49 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSE (156)
U4 Adams NE 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (224)
C4 Custer OK 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (236)
C4 Graham KS 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (247)
C4 Whiteside IL 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WNW (301)
Z0 Blaine OK 48 dBZ 30,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (245)
V2 Buffalo NE 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (215)
Y3 Cedar NE 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (255)
T2 Washington OR 48 dBZ 4,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
N5 Blaine OK 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (204)
M8 Fillmore NE 48 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (224)
G7 Roger Mills OK 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (237)
O9 Monroe WI 47 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WNW (285)
M1 Plymouth IA 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (237)
R3 Elbert CO 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (206)
U3 Denver CO 47 dBZ 3,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots NNE (12)
Y6 Hall NE 47 dBZ 33,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (235)
U9 Cedar NE 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (243)
N8 Butler NE 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (232)
Y3 Nolan TX 47 dBZ 25,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
M6 Edwards KS 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (225)
P6 Caddo OK 46 dBZ 32,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (241)
P6 Archer TX 46 dBZ 5,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (243)
K0 Saunders NE 46 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 56 knots SW (224)
J7 Vernon WI 45 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots W (281)
R2 Muscatine IA 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (277)
B3 Saunders NE 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 52 knots SW (228)
R2 Elbert CO 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
V4 Stafford KS 45 dBZ 26,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (249)
P9 Iowa WI 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
D3 Bureau IL 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WNW (295)
Q3 Harlan NE 44 dBZ 33,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SW (218)
E6 Merrick NE 44 dBZ 27,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
I1 Carroll IA 43 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 62 knots WSW (240)
L3 Arapahoe CO 43 dBZ 2,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (208)
I7 Harlan NE 43 dBZ 19,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (223)
H2 Elbert CO 43 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (218)
S3 Knox IL 42 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (276)
F3 Johnson IA 42 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 37 knots W (278)
S2 Arapahoe CO 42 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
G1 Grays Harbor WA 42 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SSW (210)
C8 Pepin WI 41 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (239)
Q9 Iowa WI 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
H9 Wabasha WI 41 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (272)
W3 Whiteside IL 41 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
I3 Elbert CO 41 dBZ 18,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (216)
C3 Elbert CO 41 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (219)
X7 Traill ND 41 dBZ 3,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots NNW (343)
W2 Columbia OR 41 dBZ 3,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
S3 Franklin NE 41 dBZ 31,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
G7 Blaine OK 40 dBZ 32,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SSW (210)
R0 Boone IA 40 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (252)
H1 Polk IA 40 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
P5 Jackson OK 40 dBZ 21,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
T3 Weld CO 40 dBZ 2,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (240)
F0 Polk NE 40 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (197)
Z3 Phillips KS 39 dBZ 31,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
U5 Frontier NE 38 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SSW (203)
K7 Kit Carson CO 38 dBZ 18,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (215)
Z7 Traill ND 38 dBZ 5,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
Z5 Stafford KS 38 dBZ 19,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (231)
W7 Richland WI 37 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WNW (289)
K3 Bureau IL 37 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
Y3 Adams CO 37 dBZ 6,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
J6 Decatur KS 37 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (227)
R7 Washington CO 36 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
N2 Kit Carson CO 35 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (207)
A3 Graham KS 60 dBZ 38,000 ft. 54 kg/m² 70% Chance 100% Chance 1.50 in. 27 knots WSW (244)
Z6 Sheridan KS 55 dBZ 33,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 50% Chance 100% Chance 1.00 in. 39 knots SSW (206)
Y6 Greer OK 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 37 knots SW (222)
G6 Franklin NE 60 dBZ 25,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 33 knots SSW (211)
G8 Archer TX 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 25 knots WSW (245)
G5 Archer TX 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 27 knots WSW (244)
D3 Fisher TX 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 33 knots WSW (238)
U2 Fisher TX 56 dBZ 32,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 40% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 33 knots WSW (237)
W6 Greer OK 54 dBZ 34,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 29 knots WSW (237)
C2 Tillman TX 61 dBZ 27,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (251)
D7 Kiowa OK 59 dBZ 25,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 45 knots WSW (237)
E8 Caddo OK 58 dBZ 37,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SW (234)
T6 Jackson OK 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 41 knots WSW (242)
P2 Harlan NE 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SW (217)
T1 over water 50 dBZ 25,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (285)
L3 Nance NE 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 10% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 0 knots new (0)
X3 Tillman OK 64 dBZ 20,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (247)
H8 Hall NE 59 dBZ 25,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (237)
U7 Franklin NE 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots S (191)
B8 Harlan NE 55 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SW (225)
K6 Blaine OK 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (215)
G4 Blaine OK 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (217)
M5 Coke TX 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
B8 Roger Mills OK 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (239)
H3 Coke TX 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
M9 Hamilton NE 50 dBZ 32,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (237)
L8 Clay NE 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 43 knots SW (221)
O5 Nolan TX 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
K8 Roger Mills OK 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (234)
N7 Jackson OK 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 43 knots WSW (240)
S7 Jackson OK 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
A9 Phillips KS 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
B7 Roger Mills OK 46 dBZ 28,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (240)
I7 Roger Mills OK 45 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (238)
L7 Roger Mills OK 45 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 43 knots SW (232)
G3 Nolan TX 45 dBZ 27,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail