Weather Radar Maps

Aberdeen Radar
NEXRAD Station ABR
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P2 58 dBZ 20,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots W (271)
G3 57 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (284)
D3 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (260)
L2 55 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (292)
F3 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots WNW (300)
N1 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (297)
V2 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (260)
V3 51 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T3 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
U1 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (281)
K1 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WNW (285)
Q3 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (285)
S3 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Z1 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (276)
I0 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (291)
Y3 46 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W2 46 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (255)
M3 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WNW (303)
A3 45 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (302)
W3 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I3 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (321)
B3 44 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (278)
U3 43 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X3 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H3 42 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (285)
R3 42 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (281)
J3 41 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (266)
L3 40 dBZ 23,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WNW (292)
O3 40 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots E (95)
N3 39 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots W (266)
P3 38 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (294)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail