Weather Radar Maps

State College Radar
NEXRAD Station CCX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
X8 59 dBZ 28,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 8 knots E (96)
C7 59 dBZ 24,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots ENE (78)
D8 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots N (359)
T9 58 dBZ 20,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots NNW (341)
W9 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
J6 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NNW (338)
E9 54 dBZ 32,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots N (350)
V9 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots NW (324)
V8 54 dBZ 15,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WNW (297)
U8 54 dBZ 13,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots N (358)
X9 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
Q8 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SE (130)
L6 52 dBZ 33,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (283)
I7 52 dBZ 13,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ESE (120)
K9 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (8)
U9 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots NE (49)
N9 50 dBZ 26,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots NNW (342)
M9 50 dBZ 30,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NW (312)
J9 50 dBZ 31,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots W (267)
S9 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots NE (41)
B8 49 dBZ 32,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WNW (294)
T8 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots N (357)
P9 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WNW (288)
Z9 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y9 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D9 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NW (308)
R9 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (310)
G9 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WNW (301)
B0 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N8 41 dBZ 28,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNE (23)
O9 41 dBZ 22,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots N (349)
E0 39 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail