Weather Radar Maps

Kansas City Radar
NEXRAD Station EAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
N2 59 dBZ 24,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots N (358)
B1 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots N (7)
L8 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots N (350)
V3 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots NNW (329)
W9 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NNW (342)
O8 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
L4 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Z1 46 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots N (352)
Q4 44 dBZ 24,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NW (315)
B5 39 dBZ 35,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail