Weather Radar Maps

Tucson Radar
NEXRAD Station EMX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z5 63 dBZ 27,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots NNE (25)
M5 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots NNE (17)
S3 56 dBZ 36,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots NNE (17)
I6 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
I5 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots N (358)
Q5 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots NNW (339)
J4 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots N (1)
J6 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Y5 49 dBZ 27,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SSE (152)
C6 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots NE (47)
E6 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (299)
W4 48 dBZ 35,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (291)
O4 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots W (281)
N4 47 dBZ 28,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots E (82)
O5 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots W (267)
K6 46 dBZ 25,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
V5 46 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WSW (248)
B6 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (220)
L3 44 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ENE (57)
L6 43 dBZ 21,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U4 43 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSE (159)
S5 42 dBZ 34,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WSW (250)
M6 41 dBZ 23,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail