Weather Radar Maps

Albany Radar
NEXRAD Station ENX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
R7 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots W (265)
G5 59 dBZ 28,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 20% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots WSW (246)
U7 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots W (273)
U5 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots WSW (245)
G4 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots W (277)
F8 57 dBZ 9,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P9 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots NNW (340)
I4 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (292)
K9 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
D1 55 dBZ 40,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
F4 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots NW (316)
M8 55 dBZ 37,000 ft. 42 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NW (306)
M1 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (250)
R4 55 dBZ 16,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (271)
X9 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (263)
D4 53 dBZ 10,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (246)
P1 53 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G0 52 dBZ 28,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (282)
M3 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (293)
G9 52 dBZ 5,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (264)
D9 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (263)
C4 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (278)
Z0 49 dBZ 11,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SSE (147)
C5 47 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots WSW (245)
V6 47 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I3 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (261)
Q1 44 dBZ 30,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
L0 41 dBZ 30,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots WNW (289)
L7 41 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (262)
S0 39 dBZ 32,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
V9 39 dBZ 29,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots NNE (22)
C1 37 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail