Weather Radar Maps

Green Bay Radar
NEXRAD Station GRB

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
T4 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots W (281)
M9 59 dBZ 12,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (267)
N3 58 dBZ 43,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots W (259)
C2 56 dBZ 32,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (240)
N0 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (279)
X3 55 dBZ 40,000 ft. 51 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SSW (213)
Q4 51 dBZ 52,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots WSW (239)
D4 51 dBZ 49,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots SSW (208)
M4 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WNW (283)
B3 51 dBZ 7,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (252)
V3 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NW (306)
K4 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (265)
X2 46 dBZ 38,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WNW (285)
G5 45 dBZ 44,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B5 42 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N8 41 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (248)
U4 40 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (241)
V4 35 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail