Weather Radar Maps

Cincinnati Radar
NEXRAD Station ILN
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z5 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (258)
G7 54 dBZ 38,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (258)
N5 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots W (276)
N7 54 dBZ 60,000 ft. 67 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots W (279)
S6 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (277)
Z6 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I7 51 dBZ 34,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots W (259)
D7 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (270)
T3 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (273)
J6 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (299)
W7 49 dBZ 36,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 43 knots NW (323)
B8 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (279)
Q4 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (278)
P7 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B6 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (262)
C8 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (248)
I8 46 dBZ 26,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X4 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (247)
O6 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (269)
L4 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (238)
P5 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (255)
K7 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots N (356)
M7 44 dBZ 51,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Y5 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (255)
E6 43 dBZ 24,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (235)
R7 43 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NW (312)
Z4 43 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (247)
X7 42 dBZ 29,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
C7 42 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (258)
F5 40 dBZ 28,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots W (280)
Q7 39 dBZ 17,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (245)
U7 38 dBZ 19,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail