Weather Radar Maps

Medford Radar
NEXRAD Station MAX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D4 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots SSW (195)
B3 49 dBZ 3,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots E (100)
W3 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SW (214)
C4 37 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (250)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail