Weather Radar Maps

Medford Radar
NEXRAD Station MAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
V2 62 dBZ 28,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 17 knots S (171)
Y5 57 dBZ 22,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots SW (215)
G6 56 dBZ 31,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots S (184)
H5 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots SE (139)
P6 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 35 knots SSW (210)
D6 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SSW (207)
K6 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots S (184)
J6 49 dBZ 3,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SSW (198)
Q6 48 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots S (180)
I5 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SSW (194)
E6 47 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots S (176)
O6 46 dBZ 2,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SSW (196)
U5 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots S (189)
Q5 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots S (190)
T6 43 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G3 43 dBZ 2,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SSW (193)
P5 42 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SSW (204)
R6 40 dBZ 4,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots S (173)
V6 40 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A6 40 dBZ 3,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (201)
U6 37 dBZ 20,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail