Weather Radar Maps

Minot AFB Radar
NEXRAD Station MBX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P0 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (300)
R0 57 dBZ 38,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SW (225)
A1 51 dBZ 29,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SW (235)
Q0 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SW (229)
S0 50 dBZ 32,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots ENE (74)
U0 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NW (321)
C1 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B1 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (284)
K0 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (257)
L0 45 dBZ 33,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots SW (235)
E0 45 dBZ 35,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots WSW (237)
D1 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E1 40 dBZ 23,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail