Weather Radar Maps

Milwaukee Radar
NEXRAD Station MKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G0 63 dBZ 25,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots NE (36)
O0 62 dBZ 21,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 40% chance 60% chance 1.00 in. 29 knots N (351)
K0 61 dBZ 34,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots W (260)
N8 59 dBZ 38,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots S (171)
S9 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 46 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots NW (317)
L0 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots NW (309)
J0 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (312)
B0 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (302)
S8 48 dBZ 32,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NNE (14)
Z0 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots NW (323)
D9 45 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots WNW (290)
Y0 44 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots W (281)
V7 43 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (319)
D1 43 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots NNW (338)
V0 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots NW (321)
M0 36 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (302)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail